Youth Voice, Youth Vote 2022-2023
Youth Voice, Youth Vote Participatory Budgeting Process (2022-2023)
- What is Youth Voice, Youth Vote (YV2)?
- Youth Voice, Youth Vote (YV2) Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this being funded? Where did the $500,000 come from?
- Who is responsible for managing this process?
- How did youth get involved? What are they responsible for?
- What are the rules? What is the Rulebook?
- How are you collecting ideas and what voting system are you using?
- What can I do for Youth Voice, Youth Vote Participatory Budgeting (YV² PB)?
Who is responsible for managing this process?
This process is primarily managed by Participatory Budgeting Oregon. Participatory Budgeting Oregon is joined by four other community organizations (East County Rising Community Projects; Play, Grow, Learn; Rosewood Initiative; and Unite Oregon) and one foundation (Seeding Justice) that lobbied to receive ARPA funds to launch the first Participatory Budgeting Process in the state of Oregon.